- This hormone is produced in the sexual organs of men and woman and some in the adrenal glands.
- It has been shown that psychological doses of this hormone are not only safe, but also protective. Recent studies show that people with higher testosterone levels live longer and have healthier lives.
- Can improve the mood and the general sense of well-being.
Its positive effects include:
- Weight loss, muscle gain, and improved overall body composition.
- Overall strengthening of bones.
- Increase libido and sexual performance.
- Helps prevent cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, high cholesterol, and arthritis.
- Improves cognitive function and overall general mood.
- Improves skin tone and body's healing ability.